This is where Charlene lives
This is Charlene's kitchen
One of the bedrooms--minus the wall
The new playground that a mission group put together--minus the protective wall
More playground equipment. Taylor played on these. Notice the protective wall COMPLETELY gone
This WAS a building, I'm assuming the food depot.
During this terrible tragedy, what can I be thankful for?
1. God is in control--even when I don't like it or understand it-AT ALL
2. The many, many, many prayers/support from family and friends and people I don't even know.
3. Charlene is alive!!!
4. All babies/nannies are alive
5. There are 2 nurses visiting the Village during all of this
6. The Village was damaged, but not demolished.
7. If anyone is going to get anything accomplished, it's BARBARA!
8. I've had contact through Facebook to keep fairly up-to-date on information
Please continue to pray...this is just beginning. The orphanage will run out of food very soon, they need that wall rebuilt for protection, they need diesel for their generator and our babies need to COME HOME. Please pray for safety, peace and wisdom for all involved.