Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Adoption Home Study

We had our first joint interview with our social worker last Friday. It went great and wasn't what I expected. I figured we'd be grilled (maybe she's saving that for the individual interviews), but it was mostly for her to inform us on what to expect with an adoption and more specifically an international adoption. I've already read a few books, so some of it wasn't new, but it was still good hear it again. The kids played in a playroom connected to the room we were in and they did great. I like having them involved in this whole process.

My individual interview is on Thu. and Nathan's was supposedt o be today but got moved to next Monday because of the ice today. And she comes out to the house Friday for the house tour. Better get to cleaning, since we're iced in today!

No comments:

Post a Comment